AIESEC in NUS
AIESEC for all
Meet the EB team!
EP Meetings AY21/22 Sem 2
- Briefing sessions with Exchange participants to let them know more about the products offered and sharing their thoughts and expectations with the offered products.
- Supporting Exchange Participants (EPs) throughout their internship journey with AIESEC.
RnR AY21/22 Sem 2
- All AIESECers in NUS will get together to show gratitude and appreciation towards our beloved members.
- It will be filled with fun activities and games to strengthen the bond and recognize each other for their good qualities.
August Recruitment AY22/23 Sem 1
- One of the most anticipated LC events, where we gear up to to meet new dedicated members.
- In order to do so, all returning members will plan out multiple events – the Infotalk, the Assessment Center, Interviews and lastly, our Induction Camp.
- With this many activities to plan, we can definitely hone our leadership skills and bond as an LC.
RnR AY21/22 Sem 1
- All AIESECers in NUS get together to show gratitude and appreciation towards our beloved members.
- It’s filled with fun activities and games to strengthen the bond and recognize each other for their good qualities.
Jan Recruitment AY21/22 Sem 2
- In order to meet new dedicated and committed members, all returning members worked tirelessly to plan out multiple events for our January Recruitment – the Infotalk, the Assessment Center, Interviews and lastly, our Induction Camp.
- Despite having so much work, our LC has definitely bonded over our many meetings.
Induction AY21/22 Sem 2
- Meeting the long-awaited new members was definitely an exciting experience, and with fun games and engaging introductory sessions planned, our LC definitely got to give our new members a warm welcome to the AIESEC family <3
LCMs AY21/22 Sem 2
- For the first time, we have incorporated EB training during LCM, where members can pick up useful skills such as learning how to effectively pitch, the art of persuasion and different hard skills.
- Besides that, LCMs allow all AIESECers in NUS to come together for a chill night, just to play games and bond.
what our members say
Being in AIESEC has not only allowed me to further develop my leadership skills, but also created long-lasting friendships in our community. Before I joined AIESEC, I have heard about the various products by the organisation. I was deeply impressed by the scale, rationale of the products, and the vast partnerships of companies and social enterprises. Upon joining, the countless leadership opportunities, even for new members, were always available. One could even work across different LCs and in international events! This certainly showed that AIESEC isn't just an ordinary organization, but one that truly cares about personal development through experience!
Joining AIESEC is one of the best decisions I’ve made in university. AIESEC has allowed me to meet such great friends and work on projects that actually have a positive impact on society. AIESEC constantly provides opportunities for everyone to upskill themselves and everyone creates such a fun and collaborative environment. What makes being in AIESEC more exciting is the fact that it is an international organisation! We get to partner with international AIESEC members and companies for our projects and it definitely gives one a global perspective. Join AIESEC to be part of the family, you definitely won’t regret it!
As a person who is a big proponent of enriching and educating the youth, AIESEC has revitalized this interest and enhanced my understanding of youth organizations. I am grateful to have undertaken my AIESEC journey as I have been exposed to learning and work opportunities that have developed both my soft and hard skills. Learning more about business development, pitching to partners, improving my leadership skills, these are just some of the areas which AIESEC has helped me along the way. The meaningful friendships and lessons I have gained from AIESEC have definitely impacted me positively. If you can resonate with me, sign up and be a part of the AIESEC family!!! 🙂