Unileisure Travel, Yangon, Myanmar
We believe that quality tourism and long-lasting positive impact can go hand in hand. Tourists who visit Myanmar can be a power for good: interacting with local people and generating income for the entire community, while gaining unique and authentic cultural experiences. Mission: We’re passionately building a valuable travel brand that is committed to promoting sustainable tourism that benefits both Mother Nature and the diverse peoples of Myanmar.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In the role, you will responsible for:
– Designing and developing complication travel itineraries, communicate with customer & marketing of product
– Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
– Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement
– Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
– Coordinate with marketing teams to illustrate articles
– Research industry-related topics
– Create marketing copy to advertise our company and products
– Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
– Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
Your official working hour is from 9am to 5pm on weekdays.
Accommodation will be provided for the project.
We will assist in applying for 70-day Business visa.