SmartGuide, Prague, Czech Republic
Ever wanted to fully experience a fast-growing startup, work and learn about travel and interact with decision makers among industry leaders (from Alcatraz and Dubai via Lime and Uber to Booking and Hyatt)? We are looking for a driven, communicative person eager to learn, who will love SmartGuide and strike some B2B Partnerships in his/her territory around the globe. We also offer performance bonus!
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In the role, you will responsible for
– Pick priority partners after researching and understanding your own market
– Engage with the partners and take part in the negotiations together with our CSO
– Organize participation at Travel and Startup events
– Master modern CRM and leverage it to boost effectiveness and number of partners
– Cold calling for lead generation
Your official working hour is from 9am to 5pm on weekdays.
Accommodation will be provided and covered for the project.
We will assist in applying for 90-day travel visa.