3L Education, Yangon, Myanmar
JumpStart Project is 6 to 10-week unpaid professional internship across Myanmar’s top startups. JumpStart aims to activate youth’s leadership and entrepreneurial mindset along with fastly booming startup ecosystem in Myanmar. The Project enables youth to gain new exposure of Asia’s last frontier economy meanwhile, polishing the professional skills and competency together with mesmerizing local startups of Myanmar.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In the role, you will be responsible to:
– Encode project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
– Confirm program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
– Figure out the process of designing, writing, testing, debugging/troubleshooting.
– Maintain the source code of computer programs.
– Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– Design UI and content structure to be flexible in all devices.
– Design, develop, implement and oversee all assigned activities
– Coordinate with project manager and report to CTO
Your official working hour is from 9am to 5pm on weekdays.
Accommodation will be provided and covered for the project.
Food is not provided.
We will assist in applying for 70-day Business visa.