Flat6Labs, Tunis, Tunisia
The trainee needs to participate in the activities related to the operations of the business providing office support including customer and employee support.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In the role, you will be responsible to:
– Review sales invoices & follow up the delivery
– Analyze revenues and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately
– Follow up receivables & payable
– Payroll processing & related journal entries
– Monitor fixed assets system & depreciation
– Review accounting documents to ensure accuracy of information
– Participate in the financial statements preparation
You will receive a stipend of 200 TND per month.
Your official working hour is from 9am to 5pm on weekdays.
Accommodation is provided and covered for the project.
Food is not provided.
We will assist in applying for 3-month Tourist visa.