Publisto, Athens, Greece
Database consolidation, data collection and interpretation on the maritime & hospitality industry, implement best practice and GDPR-compliant marketing research & outreach Responsible for planning, implementing, analyzing and reporting on information gather from the market with the intention of understanding the company’s positioning and perceptions within the market.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In the role, you will responsible to:
– Support in report set-up, database consolidation and creation of basic charting
– Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable
– Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing
– Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations so that the company can make inform deci
– Database consolidation, data collection and interpretation on the maritime & hospitality industry,
– Implement best practice and GDPR-compliant marketing research & outreach
Your official working hour is from 9am to 5pm on weekdays.
Accommodation will be provided and covered for the project.
Food is not provided.
Singaporeans can visit Greece for up to 90 days within 180 days from the date of initial entry within the Schengen region without a visa.