Tech Tour, Sofia, Bulgaria
You will be a part of a reference community for Europe’s most dynamic technology innovators, provide the best networking and coaching events across Europe matching and preparing innovative companies to team-up with investors and with technology partners, work with governmental, corporate, research and advisory partners across Europe to achieve these goals.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In the role, you will be responsible in:
– Identifying, contacting and liaising with high-tech entrepreneurs from across Europe
– Working with incubators, high-tech clusters, investment funds and industry
– Relationship Building/Communication with: leads and partners, team members and IVC members
– Working with Event organizers in the preparation, onsite at the events across Europe and follow-up
– Participate in the creative processes of developing event; coaching; product programme or proposal
– Scout for high-tech innovative companies and active investor in Europe and to get in touch with them
– Build relations with Investors, corporate and governmental representatives in Europe and maintain it
Your official working hour is from 9am to 5pm on weekdays.
Accommodation will be provided and covered for the project.
Food is not provided.
We will assist in applying for 90-day Type C visa.