bgood GmbH, Vienna, Austria
bgood GmbH develops digital experiences that incentivise users to protect the environment through real-time feedback and rewards. Our flagship product, goodbag is a smart reusable shopping bag that connects with the user’s phone through NFC and enables them to support sustainable projects or to receive exclusive discounts every time they bring their own bag with them when they shop. We are looking for motivated people that will support us to grow our business in London & Lisbon.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In the role, you will be responsible for:
– Researching potential partner stores in other countries
– Pitching products and/or services to clients
– Researching organisations and individuals online and identifying new leads and potential new markets
– Visiting new clients and offering our product
– Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
– Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
– Developing quotes and proposals
– Giving feedback so we can continuously improve our sales process
Your official working hour is from 9am to 5pm on weekdays.
Accommodation is provided and covered for the project.
Food is not provided.
We will assist in applying for 90-day Type C visa.