Inspiro Institute, Yangon, Myanmar
You are going to be part of the digital relaunch of a business school. We will re-launch a new website. Streamline our digital communications and improve our community online.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In the role, you will be responsible in:
– Social Media Campaign development
– Consumer Analytics Monitor/Report
– Website re-launch (as part of the team)
– Direct Marketing Campaigns (email, SMS, messenger)
– Market/Competitor monitoring
– Integrating marketing online/offline
– Ads Creation
Your official working hour is from 9am to 6pm on weekdays.
Accommodation will be provided and covered for the project.
Food is not provided.
We will assist in applying for 70-day Business visa.