Asian Tour, Yangon, Myanmar
The intern will be responsible for analyzing, measuring and creating strategies to drive online traffic to the company website, as well as developing and managing digital marketing campaigns on social media using techniques such as paid search, SEO and PPC.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In the role, you will be responsible to:
– Develop and manage social media campaigns
– Develop and monitor strategies for paid search: Google Adwors, Facebook Ads, etc
– Improve website, applications, blog, social media through SEO, market research & A/B Testing
– Develop strategies that attract more signups on the website
– Track and analyse social media metrics
– Develop and manage email marketing campaigns and lead nurturing strategies
– Monitor market trends, competitors marketing efforts & startup ecosystem
– Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns related to organizational goals
– Tourism sales & marketing is part of requirement if there is a trade fair
Your official working hour is from 9am to 6pm on weekdays.
Accommodation will be provided and covered for the project.
Food is provided (1 meal per day).
We will assist in applying for 70-day Business visa.