Cowork Timisoara, Timisoara, Romania
We are looking for someone who is both a team player and can work together with our events manager or once settled can perform independent tasks and deliver results on time. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a multi-skilled and international team on: branding, events, marketing and helping out initiatives in and around the co-working space.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In the role, you will responsible for:
– Developing the marketing strategy for the start-up in line with company objectives;
– Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities;
– Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans;
– Planning and implementing promotional campaigns;
– Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity;
– Creating a wide range of different marketing materials;
– Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for start-up marketing.
Your official working hour is from 9am to 5pm on weekdays.
Accommodation will be provided and covered for the project.
We will assist in applying for 90-day short-stay (C/ZA) visa.