Through the Opportunity Hub, we provide you with access to opportunities offered by our partners that will help you lead better professional and personal lives.
Trusted by over 10000+ Youth and Companies in Singapore since 1972.
AIESEC helped me develop in a professional and personal capacity and provided me access to a global network.
Start Your professional journey today!
- Lead the analytics and storytelling from the insights, being a strategic thinking partner of CPGs:
- Architect, analyst, and storyteller to drive data-actionable insights enabling the optimization of campaigns and brand performance within the ShopBack platform
- Drive the interpretation of the results to go beyond ‘what’ and identify ‘why’ and ‘how’ to solve
- Build & manage the post promotional event analytics database to leverage historical learnings against future events
- Complex analytical results converted into simple & succinct stories
- Regular routines with CPG partners to share the report and co-create lead of the next opportunities
- Own the performance analytics:
- Analyse and report the business performance: monitor key metrics and alert the business on the potential issues
- Partner with the management and cross-functional teams to deep dive on core issues and use the data to find the answers
- Perform ad-hoc business analysis, to drill down on certain business challenges, providing conclusions and advice based on data analysis
- Find data & analytics solutions within ShopBack’s capabilities Partner with the Data team on the ideation of metrics and report to provide better insights on business performance and campaign performance
- Minimum of 3-5 years of insights & analytics
- Experience delivering marketing communication, technology, or data-driven solutions to CPG organization
- Experience in business, strategy, and/or tech consulting would be an advantage
- Solid analytical skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel, SQL etc
- Highly organized and proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Data analysis ability with a solid understanding of links to commercial business.
- Hands-on experience in building data-driven models and dashboardsExcellent analytical and communication skills.
- Mandarin-speaking capabilities would be an added advantage, as this role will work extensively with our counterparts based in Taiwan
- Enjoys the pace of work that a start-up offers
- Growing ShopBack’s merchant base through new merchant partnerships, renewing existing relationships, and identifying potential new sectors or solutions to drive greater value to merchants
- End-to-end responsibility on merchant growth with focus on meeting merchants’ and ShopBack targets. This includes developing ideas for merchant campaigns, pitching, execution, and performance review with merchant partners
- Directly involved in the ideation, incubation and scaling of new use cases and solutions
- Lead, manage and grow a team of Account Managers and Business Development Managers to exceed their targets
- Working closely with the Country General Manager and Regional Merchants Team to actively plan out strategies for business growth and merchant expansion
- At least 5 years of experience in sales and account management with a proven track record of driving business impact
- Experience in eCommerce, marketing / advertising agencies, and/or account management is an advantage
- Must be comfortable with middle and senior-level negotiations and have a strong understanding of the eCommerce landscape and consumer trends in Singapore
- Able to communicate (written and verbal) effectively in English
- Ability to derive and convey actionable insights from research and data
- Strong interpersonal skills with good analytical skills
- Enthusiastic and effective problem solver