AIESEC in SIM
Unleash your potential
Meet the EB team!
- Upcoming LCM where the whole LC will meet together for a fun session of bonding and games.
- AIESECers of different departments are also able to take the opportunity in meeting new friends from other departments.
- The next induction for new AIESECers will be coming in August.
- With new members recruited, AIESEC in SIM aims to provide a friendly environment for them to adapt into the culture of the entity. Games will be played to encourage bonding between the membership.
- A Rewards and Recognition night to value the contribution that members had for the organisation.
- It also encourages members to work towards their desired goals for the new term ahead.
- AIESECers in SIM learnt about personalities of different individuals which helped them explore in-depth about effective communication skills needed in workplaces and team settings.
- New members were welcomed into the big family with a range of games and bonding sessions laid out for their first experience with AIESEC in SIM.
- Members of AIESEC in SIM met together for fun games to build connections and forge friendships with AIESECers.
- The whole LC gathered together on Gather Town with a series of fun games and bonding activities which enabled AIESECers in SIM to meet people outside of their own department.
what our members say
I wanted to do more in my university life apart from academics. While searching for student clubs in SIM, I came across AIESEC in SIM, where the different departments offered were exceptionally attractive. It shows the diversity in the club, which was rather different from other clubs in school. After joining AIESEC, I feel empowered especially when endless opportunities are given to us regardless of backgrounds and expertise. I am consistently assured in AIESEC as I was provided with opportunities to do greater things, even when I was not confident in myself. Despite admitting that my skills were zero during the interview, I was still selected as a member of Brand and Marketing which was highly surprising yet encouraging to me. The cherished opportunity given to me further emphasised that AIESEC is an organisation and a school at the same time, where one’s attitude and aptitude to learn is greatly valued over prior experiences. Throughout my short span with AIESEC, this was reinforced time and again that my learning journey here is a fruitful and meaningful one
I joined AIESEC, not knowing what to expect and I assumed that it would just be like any other mediocre club. It definitely proved me wrong when I realised that I not only managed to gain confidence and improve on skills such as communication and leadership, which can be very useful in both a professional and casual setting but also due to the fact that it helped me to develop my character even further. However, AIESEC is not just an organisation that helps to enhance your skillset. It is also a place where you get to meet a diverse group of people who may be like-minded and also people who may challenge your views and get you to ponder further. Even through the ongoing pandemic, AIESEC has managed to continue it’s operations successfully and just like many others, it has left a huge impact in my life. I’ll always be grateful to AIESEC for all the incredible opportunities it has provided me as well as the beautiful friendships that I’ll treasure for a lifetime.
The experience at aiesec was great as I got different opportunities to take part in several events which were fulfilling and meaningful! Overall, aiesec allows us to meet new people and make new friends, also making my uni experience a fruitful one!